Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Willpower Beast . . .

is back!!!

I've been waiting for that magical moment when someone could dangle a bag of tortilla chips under my nose and I wouldn't say to myself "just a handful won't hurt". Well it finally happened! There aren't many foods out there that test my willpower but the salty, crunchy goodness of tortilla chips definitely does. Unfortunately Andy eats them . .like A LOT!!! I'm just not that evil to keep them out of the house when he loves them more than me. I'm the only one who can control what I choose to put in my mouth and what I don't.

I've been offered a fair amount of naughty foods over the last week and I'm happy to say that I have turned them all down (we won't count Thanksgiving which was a planned "re feed" event). I'm back in the zone I got into when competing for Emerald Cup last year . . .no excuses and give it 110% every single freakin' day! Ain't nothing gonna stop me from reaching my goals!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment