Sunday, April 15, 2012

Zombie Mode

Wow, I can't believe that in a week I will be resting at home, taking a break from working out, and snacking away! Only 4 more days until go time!

The last week has been pretty interesting. Everyday I think to myself "is it possible to be any more tired??" and then the next day I realize that it IS definitely possible! The human body truly is an amazing thing! I have been amazed each and every day that I have made it through two workouts a day without taking any shortcuts. I'm pretty much delirious by the time I get to round 2 of cardio. The good thing is that I get to start cutting back on cardio starting tomorrow night (hopefully!) It is now a day by day process depending on how I'm looking each day. And yes, I'm seeing changes EVERY single day now!

So what have I learned this week?

It is possible to drink 2.5 gallons of water/day more than two days in a row without drowning or wetting my pants
Peanut butter might be the most amazing food in the world
It's hard to workout without chewing gum (yes that's right, I had to cut out gum)
Old men at the gym make amazing cheerleaders (luckily they don't wear cheer outfits!)
It is possible to drink a buttload of coffee and immediately take a nap
I hate tilapia - unfortunately I have to eat it at least once a day
Cardio without an iPod is an enlightening experience - I had to do without one day this week and it wasn't soooo horrible, kind of a nice change for a day
Dairy Queen commercials are evil

One more load of laundry to do, packing my food for tomorrow and then I'm going to plop myself down on the couch for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment