Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Almost There!



Since I've been wide awake in the wee hours of the morning the last few nights, I thought this would be the perfect time to do what might be my last "pre-show" post! I can't promise that this will be coherent . . .

The last few days have flown right on by! This weekend I was dragging A LOT and felt like I could collapse at any given moment. I think I could pretty much fall asleep anywhere! I actually started to fall asleep in the middle of the kitchen waiting for the oven timer to go off on Sunday night! I also reached a new all time low when I saw an empty Skittles wrapper on the ground outside of Target and for a split second considered picking it up and licking it out just to get a tiny taste of candy - don't worry, I resisted this enormous temptation :)

Despite being exhausted, I have not been able to sleep more than 2 hours straight since Saturday night. Basically, I fall asleep at 9ish, wake up again between 10:30-11, get up, back to sleep until midnight - 1ish and then up again! Monday morning I just got up at 1:30 and never went back to sleep. Here it is 1:39am and I'm wide awake! I will probably read a few chapters of my book and then fall back asleep until cardio time (3:15am!) I go back and forth between being exhausted and feeling completely wired like I've had tons of coffee. The really funny thing is that I only had one small cup of coffee yesterday and one thermogenic for the caffeine which is nothing compared to my normal caffeine intake! I will probably just do without today in hopes that I can get a normal amount of sleep.

Thursday will be pretty crazy - I have a few little errands to run in the morning, will probably get in one last shorter cardio session, packing and then heading over to Bellevue to check into the hotel near the event. I am planning on doing early registration on Thursday night - one last thing to worry about Friday morning and then we also have a walk thru to get a chance to experience being on stage in our snazzy Barbie heels! I will get the first coat of my tan sprayed on Thursday night also!

Friday morning will be crazy again - up early for another coat of tan and then off to hair/make-up at 7am. Luckily I will have a little down time before the competitor meeting and then stage time!

I will be sure to post lots of pictures along with a full update! The picture above is from me during my mini posing practice on Tuesday night at Golds. Gotta love the little ankle socks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment